Does anybody use Twitter Lists? I kinda do in the sense that I have 3 lists (IRL, Soccer, Companies) and I never look at them. However, I am curious what lists I am a member of so today I decided to check it out. Here are the broad generic labels my twitter friends(?) have attached to me:
- “IRL” - 4 people - Pretty self explanatory here, these people know me in real life (or so they say).
- Empire Avenue Investors - 2 people - I signed up for this Empire Avenue thing a while back and people keep buying “shares” in me, or something.
- “Pick Six” - 1 person - A list that was apparently created for this contest on MGoBlog last college football season.
- “I owe you a beer” - 1 person - Yes. Yes you do. Jerk.
- “List of awesome” - 1 person - Duh!
- “Winners” - 1 person - Charlie Sheen listed me?
- “Associates” - 1 person - So professional sounding of you, I’m flattered
- “Cool People” - 1 person - Not quite “list of awesome” but I’ll allow it
- “Foursquare” - 1 person - RIP Gowalla. Sad face.
- “Washington” - 1 person - Seems a little broad, but OK.
- “Seattle” - 1 person - Getting less generic now…
- “Seattle Fans” - 1 person - Even more specific…
- “Seattle Nightlife” - 1 person - If only they knew the depth of their irony here